It has been confirmed that Britney Spears is pregnant.Just watched those TW's e-news and they were talking about it. She had came out to admit it and photos of her and her bulging tummy were flashed all over. Suddenly, I felt funny. Weird. It's like, hey, that's Britney! Although she's my senior in age, I seemed to have watched her grow. From a innocent teenage pop princess(her 1st album which was so pinkish and girlish), to a sexy mama(oops! I did it again.), to a desperate woman(after her break up with Justin Timberlake and her bf-hopping cases) to now, happily married to Kevin F. and a mother-to-be! Isnt it just great? Am feeling so contented and happy for her. Hope that she will live blissfully ever after. : ))
Anw, I think I've decided on quitting band and joining tennis recre. I really dont bear to leave band, esp with such a great SL and classmate cum tbonemate Mui Yi (Oh ya! She's Mui Hiah's sister. Look damn alike! Twins!). However, I have to think for my future. I'm not skilled in trombone, cant read notes and stuff. I will not be able to stand any humiliations(if there're any la). So, I'd rather be a newb and start on tennis. It's cool, isn't it? I join tennis simply out of interest. I dont crave for fame or whatsoever, I'm happy enough just to learn tennis. I dont care if I'm in school team or not, just dont discriminate us k. Lol.
Since I've finally persuaded Steph to join tennis with us, I'm okay with it. Cant be too fickle. I'll lose out in the end.
Anw, Maths and Chem are freaking me out. I dont understand a single thing the lecturers are teaching. It's like so new to ME, and only ME. I felt like I've come from outer space. The peopler around me understood the concepts and stuff, but not me. Kinda weird.